Last Modified: June July 12, 2018
Information We Collect
The information we collect varies depending on the type of activity you are performing on our Site. Much of the Site can be accessed without providing any personal information. In all instances where we collect personal information through the Site, we specifically indicate what information is required in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested. We collect several types of personal information from and about you when you use our Site. The personal information we collect may include your name, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
Other Information We Collect
We collect other information when you use our Site that is related to you but does not necessarily individually identify you. We may collect information about your device, operating system, web browser, ISP, IP address, advertising identifiers, click activity, referring website, or location information, to better serve you as a customer. We may also collect information through cookies or other similar tracking technology to provide you with a personalized buying experience, facilitate our marketing efforts, or analyze how we can best provide you targeted information or promotions.
How We Use Information
We use your information to provide you with the best customer experience, create more personalized interactions with you, and improve our products, services and Site. Examples of how we may use your information are below.
- Communicate with you about our products or services
- Provide you with demos or information relating to our products
- Provide you with white papers or information that may interest you
- Provide you with information about goods or services that may interest you
- Present more relevant display advertisements, and share promotional events
- Manage our product offerings, and assess the effectiveness of our marketing efforts
- Analyze and improve the functionality of our Site
- Improve our business
- Prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements
- Fulfill any other purpose for which your provide it or consent
How We Share Information
To enhance your customer experience, we may share your information.
- We may share information with third parties if you give us consent or permission to share the information.
- We may share information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf, including support service providers, such as Site hosting, email and postal delivery, product and service delivery, analytics services, or other functions.
- We may share information in accordance with a business transaction. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, other business transaction, we may share information subject to confidentiality arrangements.
- We may share information to prevent, detect, or investigate security concerns, including fraud.
- We may share information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, or industry requirements.
- We may share your information with law enforcement if required by law or in order to prevent fraud or other potential wrongdoing.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Access and Control of Your Information
We enable you to have control over the accuracy of your personal information. You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, cause the information to be incorrect, or for any other legally allowable reason.
How We Protect Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We store your information on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site across devices. We have implemented the Remarketing and AdWords features of Google Analytics. The Remarketing feature allows us to serve you relevant advertising on third party websites if you have visited our Website, however accessed, but does not personally or directly identify you. AdWords allows us to manage our advertising and collect information about your visit to our Website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ad Settings. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit the Website. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics, visit this Google page.
Leaving Our Site And/Or Linking To Third Parties
Because our Site is secure, your browser URL will inform you if you are leaving a secured portion of the Site. We strive to ensure that any information you send us is safe. When you leave this Site and go to another linked site, we are not responsible for the content or availability of the linked site. Please be advised that we do not represent either the third party or you, if you enter into a transaction on the third party site. Further, the privacy and security policies of the linked site may differ from those practiced by us.
Do Not Track
Third parties may collect information about you across different web sites, including our Site. We do not currently utilize the capability to respond to web browser do not track signals or other mechanisms that provide you with the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of this information
**FOR USERS IN SWITZERLAND OR THE EUROPEAN UNION OR OTHER LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES** INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
or via our phone number: