Reimagine Conference Organization and Patient Presentation
HealthMyne’s Multidisciplinary Conference solution provides an integrated workflow for cross-care team collaboration, comprehensive patient management, and radiomic-informed treatment decisions.
This comprehensive, radiomic-informed workflow solution streamlines the preparation and simplifies the presentation of patients in Cancer Care Conferences or Tumor Boards. It can be accessed across the organization and in separate locations for the inclusion of virtual tumor conferences. Specialists involved in treatment decisions can add their notes, key images, findings, and recommendations in advance. Meanwhile, notes and decisions are captured for review and follow-up within each conference session. Armed with a web-based patient-centric view of key clinical events and precision imaging related findings, the cancer care team will be able to review and access the same information and collaboratively discuss patient management and treatment.
One collaborative platform
Easily share information across the multidisciplinary team and centrally document decisions and follow-up plans.
- Encourage multidisciplinary collaboration and learning
- Optimize physician preparation time
- Improve clinical and patient outcomes
- Establish a higher quality of care approach
- Organize information and document decisions in a central location
- Hold virtual conferences across distributed organizations
- Automatically track data for Commission on Cancer accreditation requirements
- Incorporate radiomic data, including volume, density, and texture for treatment specificity
Are your tumor conferences disorganized?
The starting point for any successful Multidisciplinary Conference is having all the relevant patient information available for preparation, review, and presentation during the meeting. HealthMyne’s Multidisciplinary Conferences serve as the ideal starting point for these important tasks. Download our data sheet to learn more.