Lung Cancer Screening
Transform Your Lung Cancer Screening Program
Integrated workflow solution for efficient and comprehensive patient tracking, effective program management and radiomic informed decisions.
Screening programs have been shown to be a key factor in reducing the risk of dying from certain cancers. For patients with a high risk of developing lung cancer, screening has been shown to reduce the risk of death by 25%1. Unfortunately, recent studies also show that only 4.2%2 of patients eligible are receiving screening.
HealthMyne provides access to new information for personalized care, LCS specific software for more efficient and comprehensive patient tracking, and program data for quality metrics and accreditation requirements.
- Provide higher quality care
- Incorporate radiomic data for precision medicine
- Provide screening access to more patients
- Prevent unnecessary procedures and imaging
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Encourage multidisciplinary collaboration
- Expedite patient care
Emerging data supports the incorporation of radiomic information into clinical practice for prediction of treatment response, recurrence, and survival in lung cancer. HealthMyne makes it easy to access radiomic information — such as volume, texture, doubling time, GGO percentage, and more — during a clinical read. In addition, by using HealthMyne RPM to segment and extract radiomic features, Lung-RADS™ are automatically calculated, patient eligibility verified, and all relevant patient information is seamlessly uploaded to the ACR registry.
Radiomics Inform the Right Treatment Every Time
- 79-year-old male with a history of tobacco use
- Nodule in right upper lobe appeared to be progressing when reviewed in July 2019
- When measured using HealthMyne, the lesion was determined to be stable
"We're using the technology not only to help us decide when to do procedures but, almost more importantly, when not to do procedures."
— Pulmonary Specialist at a Mid-Atlantic Health System