Job Title: System & Cloud Administrator
Location: Madison, WI
HealthMyne is looking for a full-time position in IT Administration. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who will be taking on the responsibility of managing and supporting the company’s entire IT and cloud infrastructure, and service needs.
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s network, including LANs, WANs, WIFI, network segments, intranet systems, and cloud environments.
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s computing equipment, ranging from servers such as Active Directory(AD), Virtual Machines, VPN, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to desktop computers, printers, phones; applying necessary security updates and patches
- Engineer and automate cloud platform solutions in collaboration with Product Management, Engineering, Information Security, and Customer Success
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and networking issues
- Data backup and restore
- Implementing, monitoring, and enforcing the company-wide security policy
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely
- Providing technical support when needed
- Lead HealthMyne’s privacy management and strategy in compliance with HITRUST standards.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BA or BS degree in a related technical, scientific, or clinical discipline, or a closely related field.
- 3-5 years of positive outcomes in a healthcare technical service delivery role.
- Experience with administration of one or more of the following Operating Systems: Linux (CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu), Mac OS X, and Windows
- Experience with administration of cloud-based Services such as AWS, Google Computing, Azure
- Experience with OS-level scripting environment, such as bash, Windows Powershell
- Knowledge of network protocols, including TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, LDAP, etc.
- Knowledge of various aspects of security, such as securing and hardening Operating Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Firewall configuration and operation, VPN
- The following experiences are pluses:
- Cybersecurity Incident detection and response
- Virtual Machines/Container framework