HealthMyne is hiring a Senior Software Developer. This is a rare opportunity to join our team of exceptional engineers. You will have an integral role in helping to build our integrated suite of radiomic solutions. You’ll report to Robert Holmes, our Chief Science Officer. This will start as a remote position at this time, but would require in-person meetings once our offices reopen.
A typical day for a HealthMyne engineer might look like:
- Whiteboarding architecture and user interface ideas for a new feature with other engineers, product managers and our customer success team
- Developing primarily in Java, AngularJS and Bootstrap (backed by MongoDB and MySQL databases) for our web-based application and in C++ for our radiology-focused image viewer
- Collaborating with our quality assurance team to ensure your implementation is top-notch and meets the high expectations of our customers
- Providing constructive feedback on pull requests and iterating on your own code based on feedback from your fellow engineers
- Demonstrating your amazing accomplishments to an enthusiastic cross-functional audience at an internal product showcase
You’re the ideal candidate if you:
- Have commercial application architecture experience. You can quickly understand complex systems and diagnose problems in a rapidly changing code base. You are comfortable with IDEs, source code control and using project management tools consistent with our development process.
- Have development sensibility and like getting things done. You derive great satisfaction from meaniful changesets, committing better code than you checked out and finding the perfect name for a class, method or variable. But your obsession with code cleanliness and readability is healthy and tempered, ensuring the team meets its development obligations and deadlines.
- Are self-directed and take ownership. Every engineer on our team is responsible for delivering significant improvements in each of our quarterly releases. You are motivated to drive your features through the development process and take pride in shipping highly-usable software.
- Are a good communicator. You can articulate technical ideas clearly. You can give and take constructive feedback gracefully. You are comfortable speaking with customers professionally.
- 100% paid health plan (medical)
- 401K (currently no company match)
- Long-term disability
- Stock options in an early stage, high growth start-up
HealthMyne is a well-funded and growing start-up founded in 2013 and based in Madison, Wisconsin. Our oncology platform provides streamlined workflows for cancer screening, tumor conference, therapy response and incidental findings. Our software improves patient care through innovative algorithms and artificial intelligence.
We are committed to providing a diverse, friendly, fun and stimulating work environment, with opportunities to learn and grow with the company. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.