HealthMyne is a leading provider of radiomic solutions to the healthcare industry, serving Life Science and clinical organizations. HealthMyne believes that unlocking the hidden power of imaging data will speed drug and treatment evaluation and ultimately the achievement of personalized medicine. Our focus is on building long-lasting partnerships and as a Sales Executive, you are expected to anticipate the customer’s needs while taking pride in helping them provide better solutions to cancer patients.
The ideal candidate will understand healthcare data and the machine learning analytics space, with emphasis on radiomic solutions and their application to the spectrum of potential users within Life Science companies and clinical organizations.
Must be a self-starter, you approach each day looking forward to the opportunities which lay ahead and strive to grow without limits.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for hunting and expanding new accounts as well as presenting yourself as an innovative subject matter expert.
As an adaptive and persistent sales challenger, you have no problem navigating diverse teams within leading biopharmaceutical organizations in order to win opportunities and build long-term relationships with clients. You are the type of person who can present the value of HealthMyne’s solution suite to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. Of course, you will have plenty of support as our team of clinical and product specialists support the sales process.
Our sales team is expected to spearhead the growth of the Radiomic data revolution and be a part of the future of sustainable cancer care. The ideal candidate will consistently execute the following;
- Align the sales process to the customer’s buying process from prospect to closure.
- Organize and prioritize prospects based on cancer treatment therapies going beyond transactional sales to become a true strategic enterprise partner.
- Communicate with clarity, purpose, and emotion to build a genuine connection with prospects and customers.
- Advocate for your customers to ensure that they have everything they need.
- 6-10 years of experience in a similar sales position.
- A Bachelor of Science degree is a must, a master’s degree will be an advantage.
- Previous experience working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to biopharmaceutical clients.
- Exceptional communication skills, including experience communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms specific to the conditions within cancer.
- Prepare, present and coordinate product proposals, RFIs, RFPs and related sales activities.
- Must have owned the end-to-end sales process (prospect to closure).
- Carried, and met or have exceeded, an annual new business sales quota.
- Working knowledge of the persons within clinical and commercial functions of biopharma including clinical research and clinical trials, data science, HEOR, clinical informatics, brand development, managed markets/market access.
- This is a remote position which may require up to 50% overnight travel based on client approval.
- Must be comfortable hosting and executing video (Zoom, MS Teams, Go-to-Meeting, WebEx, etc.) presentations.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid healthcare plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Incentive Stock Options