- Job Title: Manager – Clinical Application Training
- Location: HealthMyne offices, Madison, WI
- Reports to: VP-Service
- Directly Supervises: None
As the Manager of Clinical Application Training, you will be a member of the Customer Success team, responsible for creating training materials and programs for a variety of clinical roles. You will develop world-class training that will have our customers loving our software and set training strategy that promotes adoption and ongoing learning. In addition, you will have a role in deploying the software to new sites and supporting customers as they upgrade to new versions of our system.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage training programs for external and internal audiences
- Development of engaging training materials for an adult audience, in a variety of formats and media (lesson plans, e-learning, curriculum guides, etc).
- Train a variety of clinical end users and provide go-live support as needed.
- Update and maintain training materials as new versions and software modules are released.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Customer Success team to improve processes.
- 3-5 years of positive outcomes in clinical software training and instructional design.
- Experience training in a clinical setting (radiology/oncology preferred).
- Comprehensive knowledge of current instructional theories and principles applicable to both online and instructor-led learning programs.
- Experience with e-learning tools and LMS platforms (Articulate/Rise preferred).
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: our team is hardworking, well organized, self-motivated and confident.
- Able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills; comfort in talking with groups of all sizes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Clinical healthcare background a must.
Physical Demands and Travel
- Office, desk, and computer-based work
- 30% Travel
- 100% Paid Health Plan (medical); 401K (currently no company match); Long-Term Disability
- Stock options in early stage, high growth company